Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Peter's First Birthday

Despite my trying to slow down the passage of time, Peter's birthday arrived. ( I have a hard time wanting to celebrate this. I think I'd rather cry.)

Here he is wearing the required birthday hat.
He had lots of fun with his presents. (As did everyone else.)He loves anything that includes balls.
Sadly, there was no fancy cake for him. Hopefully this is not a sign of birthdays to come for poor Peter. It's tough to be the last in a line of birthdays.
He started out just dipping his finger in the frosting to test things out.
But then moved on to mouthfuls of cake and frosting.
I just can't believe how much I love this little boy. And I can't believe that he is already a year old.
It just amazes me how much babies change in 12 short months.Happy Birthday Peter!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I just love your birthday hat, I've got to find me one of those. Did you hear Eric and Kristin are expecting #7?!?