Wednesday, March 3, 2010

To Make Up For That Last Photo

Really, I am just posting these photos so I don't have to see Peter's booger face every time I sit down at my computer. Naked bum pictures are much cuter than snotty noses. (At least as long it's a baby's naked bum.)


And a photo of Jonas getting ready to do the flag ceremony for a naturalization ceremony. This would be his second. I don't think I've ever been to one, but it would be interesting to go. He gets to go on a LOT of fun field trips. (Believe me, with kids at 2 different schools, we are well aware that he goes on way more field trips than the other kids. Really - I lost track of how many he's been on this year - a while ago. Samantha's been on 2, I think.) Last week they went snowshoeing on a nature preserve to learn about tracking animals, and in a week or two he will be doing a day of space camp. There was one a little bit ago to Junior Achievement Biztown, where they had to have "real" jobs, running companies, keeping budgets, buying, spending, etc... Plus all of the usual ones to local plays and performances, the symphony, and so on. Sometimes I get a little jealous of all the stuff he gets to do. (Samantha gets really jealous.) But then, I remember the homework, and I'm OK with missing out on some of it.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Since you like them so much, I will be emailing you several naked bum photos for your collection shortly. Please post them asap.