Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lucky

Those crazy leprechauns were at it again. Everyone woke up to find shamrocks, stars, glowsticks and chocolate coins all over their floors. And of course, a shamrock cookie for each of them.
One of the leprechauns must have had a hole in his pocket because he left a trail of chocolate coins that started outside and went all the way down the stairs. Of course, there were also Lucky Charms for breakfast in green bowls. (Nothing like a straight shot of sugar to start your day.) And our neighbors, the Billeters, brought us some green bread as well!

Lucky Jonas:
He was headed to space camp today. I've never seen him so excited to get to school. He was all ready to be in charge of left wing power distribution on the Voyager. (Hopefully, now he'll decide that math is valuable. No going into space without that math and science background.)
Lucky Samantha:
She found the most chocolate coins which, of course, made her very happy. (She may have taken a few that weren't meant for her.) To keep the peace, I had everyone turn all of their coins over to me so I could control the sugar intake just a little.
Lucky Amelia:
Loves Lucky Charms, so already a great day. (One of the reasons I never buy them is because she tends to eat only the marshmallows and leave all the cereal.)
Maybe not so lucky Peter:
Managed to shut himself into the shower. I could hear him yelling from somewhere, and this is where I found him. He seemed to be enjoying himself, though. (When viewing these photos, please look past the filthy shower and just focus on the cute baby.)

Lucky Me:
I got some help with the laundry! (OK maybe not, but at least they weren't unfolding the already folded piles of clothes.)

Lucky Shawn:
He woke up married to me. That's pretty darn lucky.
A lucky day for all of us. (If you write the word "lucky" enough times, it starts to look a little funny, doesn't it?)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My kids are lucky that I'm not going to let them read this post, so they won't realize that they're missing out. :)