Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Some Skills Are Still Lacking...

Peter is definitely learning to do a lot of new things. For instance, get up the stairs, or onto the little trampoline.
He may even hang out there for a little while enjoying himself.
But, that is where his skill set ends. He climbs up, and then realizes that he can't get back down. And then he becomes rather unhappy and will yell and fuss and cry until someone comes to rescue him. I think its kind of funny, but I feel so bad for him, too - being so helpless.

And speaking of "calling cards"... (see here.) This was the fun one that I found tonight.
Yep, that's a box of graham crackers tucked into my bed. Of course, I laughed and thought lovingly of the child who was responsible for leaving it there, and then I put it away.

No comments: