Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Why I love Melissa.

One of the many reasons why I love Melissa is that she occasionaly says "yes" to statements like: "Hey, tomorrow morning at 5:30am, lets go up Millcreek Canyon and run Pipeline, in the snow. It will be fun!" Well, it was actually 6am and there was 2 inches of fresh snow on top of the packed trail, with it still snowing. In my world, it was awesome. Melissa is an Uber Mom. Here is the photo to prove it.









Photos taken with my phone. Not great quality and obvioulsy no flash. If you want some serenity from the 1.5 million people in the valley, travel up Millcreek Canyon 4.5 miles. You are the only one there.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I look so thrilled in that first photo. I enjoyed it much more than the picture shows.

Julie said...

You guys are amazing - what a fun thing to do together. If I invited Chris to do that with me, he would look at me like I was certifiably insane!

KimberlyD said...

You two are awesome!

Jardinefamily said...

There is a reason why you are the only ones up there..... Shawn, to figure out how that mind of yours ticks