Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Wasn't Worried Until He Started Barking

Really, I do my best to keep an eye on him, but with all of the other distractions around here, occasionally I lose track of him. After pulling little rocks and dirt out of his mouth so many times, I finally moved "the plant." But the dog food is another matter. Peter loves to splash in the water dish and play with and eat, yes, eat the food. It can't be all bad, after all, it has wholesome grains for energy, helps build strong muscle and supports a healthy immune system, not to mention the glossy shine it will give his hair.
But, probably a little over a week ago, he started saying his first word, and wouldn't you know, it's "woof." (Although, his version is a little more "'oof".) He says it every time he sees or hears the dog. So now I'm thinking maybe I need to be a little more vigilant. He's clearly been eating too much dog food!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So funny! Maybe the dog food will boost his weight percentage. :)