Thursday, January 7, 2010

And It Begins....

This would be one of the many reasons why I was in no rush for Peter to start crawling. I'm sure this is only the first of the 459 times I will have to clean up this dirt in the next several months. I really wish I had the picture just before this, when he was lying on the ground covered with dirt, with the plant on top of him. But he was pretty upset so we had to help him up first. Then of course, I had to pry dirt out of his fingers and unfortunately, out of his mouth. Yuck. Apparently he thought it was fun, because he just kept going back for more until I got it swept up.And another photo opportunity I just came across. They were hanging out together on the bed listening to Jack Johnson. Apparently, it was very relaxing.....or it could just be that they are both exhausted. Either way, I don't really want to disturb them. They both seem pretty content.

1 comment:

KimberlyD said...

I love that picture of Shawn and Peter!