Friday, May 7, 2010

Triathlon Transition Training

Tonight we had friends over for dinner and a triathlon transition "clinic". We have somehow talked several of our friends and neighbors into doing the St. George triathlon with us this year. (We must have been fairly persuasive, because generally the whole idea is a little crazy.)
Anyway, Shawn talked everyone through the transition set up and we answered questions. Hopefully everyone is a little better prepared now. I just have to work on getting excited for it myself, I guess. (Technically, I am really excited - to have it over with.)
So, here's Shawn setting up his transition area.
Eight days to go. I guess if I'm not ready now, I'm not going to be. (Thanks Katie for the photo. Without it, I wouldn't have a photo of the day!)

No comments: