Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer is Almost Here (Whether the Weather Says So or Not!)

So, clearly, I have released myself from the obligation of the daily blog. Just couldn't make it happen with the craziness of the end of school stuff. I may try to backdate some of the things I've missed.... we'll see.
Despite the lack of sunshine and warmth, summer is approaching. How do I know? There is a boat in the front yard. The girls have been dying to take the cover off and see what it looks like. Today was their lucky day.

Peter was pretty excited to be sitting on a "big" seat. (All last year, he slept under the seat while we were boating.)

Yep, the girls are decked out in their swimsuits as if it were 80 degrees as opposed to the 58 degrees that it is.

Samantha, my own little Punky Brewster fashionista.

Peter trying out the wake surf board. You can just see how he's imagining riding the waves.

Don't bother telling the kids that the boat is parked on asphalt and nowhere near the water, because I don't think they really care!
We're ready. Bring on the heat! (Oh, and someone ought to warn the deer.)

No comments: