Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jonas' Class Play

Jonas' class has been studying the revolution and put on a play about it. Jonas was John Jay. He did a great job memorizing all of his lines and performing it. Other than being told 2 days before that he needed a costume, I had really no part in it. The best part about it was, that I went in kind of expecting to be bored, but it was really funny and I enjoyed the whole thing. (Kudos to the authors!)
John Jay talking to Betsy Ross

I think this was a post performance rundown before the second performance.

Here's the whole cast with their teacher, Mrs. Davis. (We have loved her!)

Peter was a big hit afterwards. He was just swarmed by all of the kids. Jonas loved it.
As much as I adore my babies, it is so fun to watch my bigger kids grow and mature and do and experience new things. They continue to amaze me with what they know and how they handle themselves. I will add video for those of you who may like to see it, if I can figure out why my computer won't upload it.

No comments: