Monday, May 10, 2010

And So It Begins..... (Again)

Today was the first day of swim team for the summer. We were somewhat split on whether this was an anticipated day or a dreaded day. Even I can admit that it is still pretty cool to be outside in the water, but I hope that my kids will grow to love swimming as much as I do - I guess that's why I make them do swim team every year.
Jonas

Samantha

Amelia

It is a bit of a stretch to try to get everyone there everyday right after school. I didn't even take pictures of Duffy, with soaking wet leggings and dress hem, because she just couldn't stay out of the water, or of the constant wrestle I had with Peter to keep him from crawling/walking to play in the water. After today, I may just do a drop off and pick up rather than stay and watch. This will definitely be easier when the temperatures warm up and when school is out so we are not always running at a frantic pace to fit everything in.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We can take turns wrestling Peter. It's not like he was crying or anything. Or we could take the little kids over to Sugarhouse Park in strollers or to the playground.

Melissa said...

good thinking.