Thursday, May 6, 2010

Apparently, You Don't Really Need Snow To Go Sledding

The other day, I heard all sorts of laughter and screaming (the happy kind) going on and decided to investigate. This is what I found. Amelia and Duffy were sliding down the stairs in Peter's "ball pit", and apparently having a great time.You can just make out Duffy's screaming face behind the streamers in the photo below.
Here's the prep. Amelia holding the slide while they both climb in.
The view from above. I love how Amelia's blanket is dragging behind. Really, so much screaming and laughing.
I think the danger was minimal, but happy sounds are always a welcome relief when there's been a lot of bickering going on. Still, I'll be glad when it warms up enough for outdoor play again!

1 comment:

Marti said...

Awesome ball pit...I want to get one of those for my boys. And now you've (or your girls, I guess) just demonstrated that it's fun for all ages!