Sunday, July 3, 2011

July Adventures

Last year, Shawn committed to riding his bike 1000 miles in the month of July, which he did. This year, when I asked him about his riding goal, he said he was planning 31 days of adventure in July, which he plans to blog about. I'll believe it when I see, but I am looking forward to the adventures, and to reading about them. Let's hope he starts with our summer party. I didn't take a single picture if you can believe it, so I'm waiting for Michelle to e-mail some to me or post them on her blog. Either way, it was a little more low key than our typical Summer Solstice party, but it was a lot of fun. The kids really seemed to like the water slide part of this year's bounce house, and it wasn't nearly as soggy as I thought it would be. Still, it's nice to check it off the list and get to the more relaxing parts of summer.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Thank you Melissa & Shawn for the fun party last weekend! I realized while driving away that I neglected to thank you. We had a lot of fun, and our kids did too!