Tuesday, July 12, 2011

At the Movies

I never go to the movies. Really. We occasionally watch videos, but movies are not a big part of our lives. Since I feel like so much of my summer has been spent arguing with kids to get their jobs done, I decided it was time to do something different, so I took them to see a movie. I knew Peter and Duff were going to be wild cards, so we just went to the dollar show in case things didn't work out. Excuse the poor photo quality, I took the picture on my phone just as the lights were going down. But it's still proof that we were there.We made it through Rango with only a little bit of wandering by Peter and a couple of requests to go home by Duff. Of course, there was popcorn and several dum dums to keep everyone happy as long as possible. I may even be willing to try it again.

No comments: