Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

We have been getting together with my family once a month to celebrate birthdays. Somehow, things didn't work out in June, so Duffy got to celebrate with the July birthdays (Rob and Robbie.) Michelle hosted the dinner at her house. This seems all out of order, being over a month past her birthday, but at least she finally got to blow out candles on a cake (even if it was store bought and not especially made for her by the cake boss or his lovely assistant.) Rob and Robbie got cream cheese brownies - which were delicious, by the way. (Of course, Michelle's brownies always are.) I guess I left all pictures of Rob and Robbie to Michelle, 'cause this is all I've got.


My favorite is always the blowing picture.
Happy Birthday (again) Duff! (And Rob and Robbie!)

No comments: