Friday, June 4, 2010

WOOHOO!!!!! Freedom!!!

The teacher gifts are given, good-byes have been said and the final bell has rung. Oh, I just love summer!! Free time just waiting to be filled!

The gifts.

Jonas and Mrs. Davis. There were tearful goodbyes here - at least from Mrs. Davis.) As excited as he is to be done with school, I think he will really miss Mrs. Davis. I think I will, too. He has had a really fun 5th grade year!

Samantha and her homeroom Spanish teacher, Ms. Graham.
Samantha and her afternoon teacher, Mrs. Fackler.

Amelia with her kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Fredrickson. Amelia is the only one that is truly sad to be leaving school behind.
Oh, we are excited for the freedom of summer. Jonas would point out: Well, except for swim team, workbooks, house jobs, practicing.... but still, whole, lazy, summer afternoons just waiting to be filled with reading or playing. And no evening homework! I can't wait.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How have you had so much blogging time today?! Weren't you packing for Bear Lake? I have fallen hard off the daily photo bandwagon.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Melissa you won! Stop by my blog to see what you have won