Friday, June 4, 2010

Missing...

One toddler shoe or sandal. Always. Despite my best efforts to always put his shoes away in his little shoe basket, I often come up short when its time to put them on his feet. Maybe this is why...
One lone, little sandal hiding under the kitchen sink inside the container of dish detergent. (He had to move some of the detergent packets into the vase next to it to make room for his shoe.) Mind you, this is from the new pair of sandals I bought for him just 3 days ago, after giving up hope on finding the missing sandal from the first pair. It showed up the next day - just as I knew it would. I guess it never hurts to have extra.

And in moments I want to remember: I'm sure Jonas was just trying to postpone his practicing, but I love to watch him with his little brother. It's pretty obvious that he likes him. Peter is always hanging out nearby while Jonas is practicing, so this morning, he picked him up and helped him play some tunes. Peter already loves to do what the big kids do.

No comments: