Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Trek

Shawn was off to Trek this morning, with the young men and young women from our stake. Here he is in his pioneer garb and his burlap sack filled with all of his belongings. He's off to walk and walk and walk, and sleep in the cold and rain with no showers for 4 days with a bunch of teenagers, while I'm home with asbestos-laden vinyl tile and dry wall. I don't know which is the better place to be right now. I'm sure Trek will be a very cool experience - if he can get over the withdrawal symptoms from not having his iphone or his sunglasses.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Lookin' hot!

Rachelle said...

Tyler and I did Trek last year and had a tremendous experience! One we will always remember. Have a great time, your outfit is perfect!

Keersten said...

Looking good! I hope they have a great time!