Friday, June 4, 2010

The First Popsicle

Today, Peter had his very first popsicle. Sure, he's tasted popsicles before, but they were always someone else's. And we never let him hold the stick when we share. So thanks to the "Mighty Mini Slow Melt Pops" he got to have his very own- and hold on to it, too.
Still a little drippy, but not nearly as bad as a regular size popsicle. That's why I went with yellow instead of red. I'm hoping it will wash out a little more easily.
I'd say he likes it. I'm sure this is just the first of many, many popsicles he will enjoy this summer. Cheers!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Those popsicles are the best!!! Love keeping up on you guys!

Rachel said...

Oh yes, Emma has already had many of those. It's how I get dishes done. But beware of the yellow ones. I usually give her one of those because the color seems the most benign. Not so. That is some serious yellow dye in there that does not come out of clothing easily!