Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

Oh, the magic of a holiday. This morning we all woke up to find that Cupid had stopped by once again. There were hearts scattered on everyone's bedroom floors and....a nice big heart-shaped sugar cookie for each of us.
To celebrate the day, we made these heart biscuits (idea stolen from Duffy's preschool blog, with an intent to use some of the other treat ideas as well),
and each got to open a new book (idea stolen once again from Michelle. Really, you should feel flattered that I always take your best ideas.)
Then we ate pink crepes (this ideas was unintentionally similar to Michelle's but was not purposefully copied.)
I love Valentine's Day and all of my special Valentines!
Oh, and Happy Birthday Dad!

4 comments:

Marti said...

Oh, I LOVE the hearts scattered all over the floor. I'm going to steal that for next year!

Michelle said...

On the rare occasion that I have a good idea, I love to share. But you always outdo me on holidays. I blame Rob.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thierry said...

You do such fun things for every holiday! I love that cupid left hearts and treats on each of their bedroom floors... I may have to steal that one if you dont mind! :)