Saturday, April 24, 2010

Taking Risks

There are risks when we leave our children home without a babysitter. When we do this, we never know what we will find when we get home - whether the whole place will be a disaster or whether any of them will be asleep, and especially where they will be asleep. This is what we found tonight:
Amelia was asleep on the couch but moved herself to the floor shortly after we came in.
Three - yes three, kids asleep on our bed. (I'm sure Amelia got tired of fighting for space and left.)

An empty bag of marshmallows left on my bedroom floor, and nothing cleaned up.All sorts of rules were broken here. I'm not sure what they were thinking. I can't imagine that 9:00 church is going to be all that fun. This scenario can only mean that no one got to bed on time. I guess we'll be having a little chat about this after church.
It was fun to be out, but sometimes I have to wonder if it was worth it.

No comments: