Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Maybe I'll Move to Australia

Tonight, since I'm a little fed up with my kids and feel a little like this:
and since I'm a little fed up with my inability to get my house picked up, and feel a little like this:

and since I've heard there may be snow with this next storm, which makes me feel like doing this:
and since I will probably still have terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days - even in Australia, I guess I'll just go to bed and dream about this:
and hope that tomorrow I can be a nicer person.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think you and I had similar days. I didn't take pictures, I yelled at my kids. Can I come to Australia with you? I think Troy's ready to happily send me on my way!

Jardinefamily said...

Charisse and I have to run our 12 mile run to get ready for Ogden half tomorrow. Peter's face truly captures how I feel...I am so done with winter!! I then have to clean my house for company...how do you keep a house of 7 clean????