Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Look Who Joined the Family

Peter is thrilled to finally have Buzz living with us.  I think I mentioned how much I was dreading potty training this kid since he burst into tears anytime we discussed putting underwear on.  And I just didn't want to deal with it myself.  But one day, Shawn went to the store and bought Buzz and he started texting video messages to Peter from all over the city.  Peter would get so excited waiting to hear from Buzz and he knew that Buzz couldn't come home until he was potty trained.  Of course, that meant that I had to be on board for the whole potty training thing, but that bit of encouragement seemed to do the trick.  It wasn't nearly as bad as I feared it would be.  We are diaper free during the days and really close to being diaper free at night.
Peter was so surprised when Buzz followed us to Bear Lake and found us out on the boat.  He and Buzz and Woody have been best buddies ever since.

1 comment:

Thierry said...

What a great idea! I love it!