Friday, June 7, 2013

Random Catch up

Just a few random, unrelated pictures that were on the camera.

The dog.
  Poor Ziggy.  He gets almost no screen time here.  But here he is in all of his ball-fetching glory.  A good, sweet dog that doesn't get nearly enough attention.



Amelia in the dentist chair.  Due to her history as an extremely difficult dental patient, the dentist thought sedation was the way to go this time just so they could do everything they needed to.  She really struggled to wake up from her anesthesia, but it provided good entertainment for me.
(Honestly, though, I do wish we could just go to the dentist, have her open her mouth and let them do their work and then move on.  No such luck with this one, I guess.)
She kept waking up totally disoriented and trying to sit up.  That didn't go so well for her.

And poor Duffy.  She got knocked down at the bike rack on her way out of school.
She ended up with this huge goose egg, but hopefully no permanent damage.

Samantha got totally soaked at field day.  (As did everyone else in her 6th grade class.) I don't have any other pictures, probably because I was in charge and was much too busy to stop and take photos, plus I was trying to keep my phone dry.  A fun, successful day (I think.)  So glad it is over, though and actually already dreading doing it again next year.

No comments: