Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Kids Photo Shoot

A bunch of surprise photos I found on my camera.  I'm pretty sure the kids set up some kind of a photo shoot.  Kind of funny to see the different poses and things.  Love seeing inside my kids' worlds sometimes.
Don't mind Peter's no-shirt poses here.  He's really big into being the Hulk lately, so he prefers to walk around and sleep without a shirt. I'm just glad he hasn't thought to color his skin green like my brother, Jake did when he was about this age.  I do make him put on a shirt if we're leaving the house.  And he's not allowed to actually smash things - just pretend.

The pointing pose.

And the reaching pose.

The thoughtful pose.






Oh, and now it's Duffy's turn.  I have to guess that Amelia was the photographer here.
Not really sure what this pose is about, but is clearly the pointing pose again.


A thoughtful pose for Duffy.


And a reaching pose...
Ah yes, the ever popular "behind the tree" pose.





And flowers.

And looking down the street.
The best part is that this is really only a small sampling of the pictures form the photo shoot.  My camera is full of lots more - and videos, too! ;)

No comments: