Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Conversations

On a recent trip to the grocery store with Samantha, our conversation went something like this:

S:  Which is bigger?  A party pack or a family pack?

Me:  I don't really know.  I guess it depends on the product.

S:  Well, I guess it doesn't really matter since our family is pretty much a party.

So glad that despite all of my failings as a parent, at least in Samantha's view, life in our family is still just a big party!  (And with her around, it usually is.)


That conversation reminded me of another that my friend Katie texted to me a while ago that took place at her house.

Rob (father):  "Today we are going to work on Project Party Central."

Josh (son):  "We're cleaning the Stringham's house?"

Made me laugh out loud.  I guess we've got other people fooled, too.


No comments: