Monday, January 24, 2011

Now This Is More Like It

It is so beautiful outside today. Blue skies, sunshine, clear air (at least looking east), warm-ish temperatures. It boosts my spirits just looking out there! Unfortunately, today's weather has me dreaming of this:(only, imagine it's the wake surf, because I haven't actually ridden the wakeboard in a couple of years, but this definitely gives you the idea of where my thought are headed). Before any of you go bursting my bubble and reminding me that it is only January and I still have lots and lots of days of cold and snow and inversion ahead of me, let me just say that a day like today gives me hope and just a little hope can help get me through a few more weeks of winter. That and a few more great ski and snowboard days. (C0me March, though, I may need something more.)


Photo courtesy of Michelle (as always.) One day I may have a cool camera and become a photographer, too.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yeah, while working on the slideshow I couldn't decide if it was a good or bad thing to be looking at all of those warm weather photos. I'm thinking St. George for President's Day might give me something to look forward to in the near future.