Sunday, November 29, 2009

He's Baaaack!!!!

After a long, long wait, Fred the elf has finally returned. Really, my kids ask all the time (all during the year), when Fred will be back. I kept telling them that he would probably show up around the 1st of December, but after a less than reverent sacrament meeting today, (Where both Shawn and I had to take kids out multiple times), I came home and put in a call to Santa to see if by any chance he could sent Fred a little earlier. And thanks to Santa's Christmas magic, all of a sudden Fred was here. Amelia and Megan were so excited, they were running and jumping all around. It's a good thing, because I need Fred's eyes to make sure we all stay on the nice list this year. (Plus I can hear my girls talking to Fred right now and telling him what they want for Christmas.) More info here

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Oh I think I need this! Thanks!

KimberlyD said...

Samantha was explaining to Maren, on the way to school, how Fred works. Maren kept asking detailed questions about Fred's magic. Samantha just kept telling her that he was just magic and that is all there is to it. I loved hearing the 8 year old explanation. She is a believer!

Rachel said...

Oh how I love you for introducing me to this idea. I'm just about to blog about the new member of our family, our own little shelf-elf.

Erica said...

What a great tradition! I loved reading about all of your holiday traditions. I think that it's great that you're not afraid to be 'different'- with the bat lights:).