Tuesday, December 1, 2009

8 Months Old

I can't believe it, but it's true, my boy is 8 months old. I just love this kid. He is always so smiley and happy. He still acts like it is pure torture whenever we try to feed him baby food, but loves anything that comes off of our plates - no matter what it is.Fortunately for me, he still isn't crawling, but is starting to lean over onto his hands and knees a little bit. I will continue to enjoy this time while he is still stationary and I know exactly where he is and what he's getting into.

He's improving a little with his sleeping - there are good nights and bad, but not as bad as they used to be. He still gets so excited when I come to get him out of bed, with a big double leg kick that rocks his crib.
Peter loves to talk. He blows raspberries and babbles all the time, and especially likes to have conversations with us - "talking", waiting for a response and then "talking" some more. It's pretty funny, and sometimes loud. And he loves a good game of peek-a-boo. It gets him laughing his cute little laugh every time. It even works to stop him from crying on the rare occasion that he gets upset. All in all, I am really enjoying this baby because I am fully aware of how quickly time flies.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

SUCH cute pictures. I especially love the eating the bite off the fork one. Our baby hates any thing but milk in her mouth. You know, you and I should chat babies and sleep. I could use a little therapy. (There's an understatement for you.)