Saturday, November 14, 2009

7 Months Old

This post is about 2 weeks over due, since Peter turned 7 months on Halloween, but here it is. I can't believe this little guy is already this big. I can't believe how fast it has gone. He is such a sweet baby for the most part. He cries when he is hungry (you would think his heart is broken the way he cries if I decide to change his diaper before feeding him) and when he is left alone in a room. He just likes to have people around him I guess.
At 7 months, he sits up very well. He is very smiley and social. He refuses to take a bottle, and has decided he hates all baby food. He gags and chokes on whatever it is I try to get him to eat if it comes in a baby food container. It's getting pretty tough to feed him appropriate foods. He seems pretty interested in whatever we eat, but I don't really know if he's ready for pizza - although he seems to like the taste. Sleeping hasn't been going so great, but there has been some major improvement and I have hope again that we will all survive.
His first tooth just broke through 2 nights ago. I'm sad to see his sweet little toothless grin disappear, because it will never be the same, but I am still loving watching his personality emerge and I can't imagine our family with out him.

No comments: