Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Since we made different plans this year for Halloween, there was no trick-or-treating and I thought we were off the hook for costumes, but it turned out that there was still at least one party for each of the kids to attend.  Megan was a witch for her ballet party.
Peter only got dressed up because I love this little spider costume and figured if he didn't wear it now, we might never use it again.  All the kids since Samantha have worn this as babies.


And somehow, though Amelia dressed up as 2 different things for both a ballet party and a primary party, I didn't get any other pictures.  (What kind of a mother am I?!) She was a green dinosaur for one and I can't remember what else.  Jonas was a graduate, and Samantha was Alice in Wonderland.  And again, no photos.  Ah well.  We still have memories.  So here are the pictures from Halloween Day.For the most part since we spent the day at Disneyland and at the beach with some of our favorite people, I'd have to say we didn't miss out on too much. (Except, there are no little candy bars for me to steal from my kids' stash - and I definitely am missing that!) More on Disneyland in the next post.

No comments: