Friday, April 18, 2014

SkOly Water Polo Tournament

Fortunately, the tournament was held at Olympus, so it was just a quick trip up the street to get there - it makes spending most of the weekend there so much easier!





Seriously? This kid has a full beard.  He looks like he's 25.  Oh well, Jonas doesn't seem bothered by it.






I have a lot of respect for goalies.  I couldn't do what they do.












One of the girls got asked to prom while we were there.
Shawn just couldn't resist getting in the picture.  Sometimes I have to wonder if he's more coach or more kid.  I guess that's why I love him.
Our tournament was so successful, that we've been asked to host both the JV and Varsity state tournaments.  Man, that's a ton of work and hours and hours and hours of time at the pool, but it sure beats driving out to Kearns or South Davis!

No comments: