Monday, April 14, 2014

A Field Trip, A Beard, A Bike Rescue and A School Play

I got to go on Amelia's 4th grade field trip to the Murray wetlands.  (I didn't know they even existed before this, to be honest.)  Fortunately, it was a beautiful sunny day.  She was pretty excited to have me there and it's always fun to see how the kids interact with each other.

Shawn decided to hang on to his spring break beard for a while.  (I may have influenced that decision a little bit.)
Shawn made the mistake of riding on Foothill Blvd, and was rewarded with a flat tire.
I guess he knew I wouldn't be much help, so he called my Uncle rod who showed up a few minutes later with a new tube.

  We attended Amelia's school play - Aladdin.  Somehow the only picture I ended up with has nothing to do with the play and everything to do with Jonas tormenting Samantha while we waited for it to start.  I promise Amelia looked cute and did a great job even though there is absolutely no photographic evidence to verify that.
And that's a quick summary of some of our April happenings.

No comments: