Sunday, April 6, 2014

Peter's Birthday in Texas - Part 1

As always, it just breaks my heart a little bit that this kid is growing up so fast.  I can't believe he is turning 5.  He was pretty happy that he still got to celebrate his birthday even though we were far from home.  Plus, it was fun to have cousins there with us.

There are always willing participants to help unwrap presents.
There seemed to have been a little bit of a Star Wars theme - even Grandma Judy got the Star Wars vibe.


Jonas was just thrilled to not have to get up early and get in the water.  He was happily cuddled up with his nook.


Peter and C3 were good buddies the whole time we were there.




He is just such a happy kid.  He wakes up with this big grin on his face every morning.  He tells me all day long that he loves me.  Or says, "Guess how much I love you?" or "Guess who loves you the most?"  Yeah, he pretty much has me wrapped around his finger.  When I ask him to do something, he always replies with a happy, "Aye aye Captain Mommy."  I just love being with him.

No comments: