Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2014

It was a Marsh family year for Thanksgiving, so we all went down to St. George to enjoy the holiday.  My Mom and Dad had dinner at their house.  Rob and Michelle and kids stayed with them while Rich and Sandra and kids stayed at my Uncle Grant's place and we stayed at one of my Dad's other houses.  That was a little tricky because it was a model home so it didn't have any sheets, towels, dishes, and as we soon learned, hot water.  Every day we traipsed on down to a newly vacated rental unit to shower.  That was fun.  But most of the time we were hanging out with the rest of the family at my parents house.  For our actual Thanksgiving meal, my Aunt Barb and her family joined us, too.  It was chaotic, loud and fun - just as a Thanksgiving should be.
I couldn't believe when I came home that the only pictures I took of the whole long weekend, were these pictures of some of the kids playing charades with their phones.  That's it.  No pictures of all the family together or of all of the cousins hanging out - even though this is the first time in years that Rich and Sandra have been here.  Even though Thanksgiving is one of my all time favorite holidays.  No pictures of the beautiful scenery and weather.  It was a total photo fail as far as holidays go, but it was a good time.


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: