Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spring Is In the Air...

I could just about smell spring in the air this morning and it was so fantastic!  (So much for March coming in like a lion this year.)  The kids definitely felt it.  The garage exploded like it usually does in warm weather with bikes and scooters and toys spilling out.  I don't know that it was really quite warm enough for bare feet and shorts, but my girls apparently thought so.  I guess 50's feel really warm after this past winter.  They even had a picnic in the driveway.  (Since the snow still prevents us from using the grass.)  It was so nice to have everyone playing outside! 

I just loved that the kids wanted to be outside all day.  
Silly girls!


 Shawn even got to ride his bike up Emigration Canyon.  I was jealous and wish I had gone too.


I'm really hoping for lots more days like this in the near future.

No comments: