Friday, December 14, 2012

Best Part of My Day...

This morning as I was lying in bed berating myself for not getting up to run like I was supposed to, I heard Peter's door open and then the pitter patter of his little feet coming in to my room.  He was rubbing his sleepy eyes, carrying his blankie.  He climbed into bed next to me, threw his arm around me and said, "Mom, you're the best."  (Seriously, this kid knows how to earn points.)  I told him that he's the best, too. 
I am totally getting him some extra presents for Christmas! (I can't wait to hear my other kids freak out about that when they read this.)
This boy just makes my days happier.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh dear I just realized how very long it has been since I have sat down to read blogs!!! I had so much fun catching up on yours, even though I'm so sad about your car and so glad no one was seriously injured. Wow. What a fall!!! Good to catch up.