Thursday, March 8, 2012

Well Said.

So Jonas has a little bit of a video game, shall we say...problem. If it were up to him, he would spend almost all of his time playing some version of games whether on his ipod, the computer, the gameboy or the wii. Now personally, I'm not so against the active wii games that require the players to get up and move, but I am not a fan of just sitting for hours in front of a screen. Jonas really likes playing this particular game on the computer:I really can't even pretend to tell you exactly what is involved in playing but I think it's something about building your own worlds or some such adventure. Anyway, not necessarily violent or anything that I'm against, other than it promotes excessive hours in front of a computer screen.
So, a couple of weeks ago, when I came home from somewhere, I asked Peter what Jonas was doing and he said, "Playing Mind Crap."

My sentiments exactly, Peter. Well said.

No comments: