Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just For Fun...

...because I'm ready to look at something new. (I know, I know, the picture at the top is of Halloween, but I have so few pictures where everyone is looking at the camera, so it's here to stay - at least for a little while.)

On this day in history: November 3, 2006.
This was clearly back in the day when getting the kids to "work" wasn't nearly as painful as it is now. Amazing how much they've changed in 4 short years. I would post a "now" photo, but I haven't managed to get my kids out to rake leaves yet. And really, most of ours are still in the trees. I guess I can thank the beautiful fall weather for that.


Jonas - 8, Samantha - 5 and Amelia - 2.



I think this is my favorite because this is really what raking leaves is all about.
Just look at that determination. If only we could find some of that now.
Happy Fall!

No comments: