Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bigger Puppies

My kids have been asking multiple times a day if we can go and see the puppies at the neighbor's house and we finally found time today. They are almost 3 weeks old now and I can't believe how much they have grown. They all have their eyes open and our 10 minute drop in ended up taking almost an hour because everyone wanted to hold just one more puppy, just a little bit longer.It was all I could do to keep Peter from climbing right inside there with the puppies. He just wanted to touch all of them and pick all of them up. He was really good at petting them nicely and hugging them, so it was all right.

Amelia and Samantha are still hopeful that we will get a puppy despite the fact that I keep reminding them that we already have a dog that they don't love enough. And don't worry, their cuteness isn't swaying me a bit.

No comments: