Monday, November 29, 2010

Canyon Fun

I'm not a fan of winter. I HATE being cold, and once fall hits, I'm generally cold until about the 4th of July. So to make it through the winter, I have to find ways to enjoy the cold and snow. I'm still working on this, but I can generally find a way to enjoy the season in Millcreek Canyon. How lucky am I to live just minutes away? We make good use of the canyon year round: hiking, biking, running, snowshoeing, and of course, cross country skiing.
Shawn and I managed to squeeze in a short ski over the weekend. It was cold, but it was so beautiful. Picnic anyone?

If the snow keeps falling, I plan on doing more of this.

2 comments:

K said...

...one of my favorite pics of you two, awesome fun!!! I've got to get me some nordic skis!

Jardinefamily said...

I have never been cross country skiing, but have always wanted to try. Let me know next time you go..I would love a lesson:)