Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Piano Recital

For the grandparents who may want to listen to a little music by Jonas:
I am always so impressed with my kids when they have recitals or performances. They just don't seem to be phased by it. They don't get nervous and don't get upset if it's not perfect. They just treat it like another part of their day. Man, I wish I had been more like that. I used to get SO nervous and worked up about things like that. (Still do, as a matter of fact.)

And this kid here may look all cute and innocent, but taking him to a piano recital is no picnic in the park. He is just at the wrong age to make it at all pleasant. We listened to most of the recital (including Jonas's part) from outside the room.
Ah well, he still manages to make my heart smile - even when he's being a stinker.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I was just telling Robbie he should learn this song!

Way to get caught up on posting. I wish I were motivated to do the same.