Friday, July 23, 2010

Water, Water Everywhere...

I have been staring at that pathetic picture of Amelia for far too long. I have intentions of blogging, but I guess since Shawn is blogging somewhat regularly, I somehow, cannot. Anyway, here are a few photo collages of how we have been spending our time, with water as a major theme. (Trying to look for an easier way to post 25 photos at once. -I am just learning how to use photoshop, so I apologize for the small photos - you can click on them to see them in a more viewable size. Anyone out there no how I can import collages in a larger size for viewing?)

Lots of hot summer days with the slip 'n slide to cool down.
Our boating season got off to a little bit of a slow start this year, but we are trying to get out as much as we can. Last night we took a quick trip to Echo and enjoyed just being on the water.
And today was the last day of swim team for the summer. (Can I hear a hallelujah?!) The picture of Jonas was a celebratory jump in the water at the end of practice. We aren't done with the pool yet, though. We still have a week of swimming lessons for a couple of the kids and then hopefully some swimming just for fun in the next month. But still, an opportunity to sleep in a little bit and have some morning free time.

Like I said, water, water everywhere...!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

If you don't figure out the Photoshop question, call me and I may be able to help. It's what I do when I am overwhelmed by the # of pics I have too!

Michelle said...

I'm impressed! I love water photos.