Monday, September 21, 2009

Zoo Babies

Ever since the baby elephant arrived, my kids have been begging to go to the zoo. So, in order to appease them, we went on Friday afternoon.  Needless to say, she was a big hit.  We all thought she was so cute and funny to watch.  And, she wasn't the only new animal baby to see.Here's Zuri, the baby elephant.

Here's the baby giraffe.

Here's one of the 3 tiger cubs.
And here's the baby Stringham.  (Apparently he wasn't quite as impressed with the babies as everyone else was.)
There was also a baby snow leopard, but I couldn't get a good picture of him.Every time I finally go to the zoo, I wonder why we don't go more often.  And then I remember, it's because I can't seem to get out of there without having to shell out the cash for a ride on either the train or the carousel.  Oh well, at least they think I'm a nice Mom for a few minutes every once in a while.

2 comments:

kristen @ just-iced cookies said...

aww...the baby giraffe is so cute, but not nearly as cute as that baby elephant.

Marti said...

I think sometimes my kids want to go to the zoo just FOR the train and the carousel.