Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary!




That's right, Shawn and I have been married for 15 glorious years.  Here are the numbers:
15 years
5 kids
3 dogs
7 homes (4 houses)
2 states
4 cities
5 degrees
3 universities/colleges
3 boats
countless bikes
8 cars
10+ jobs
2 washers
1 dryer
3.5 tons of laundry detergent (rough estimate)
and lots and lots of races
Fortunately for me, he is still my favorite person to be with, and it just keeps getting better every year.
Every time I see these photos, I wonder why Shawn's parents let him get married when he was 14.  He looks so young! (And by the way I was totally writing this post before Shawn wrote his facebook post!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Wow - 15 years - that seems like such a long time but we're still young, right? RIGHT? (Sorry about the deleted comment - I forgot Troy was signed in and not me!)

KimberlyD said...

He really does look 14! What a great 15 years!

Rachelle said...

LOVE the pics!! and the numbers! Congrats!

Jardinefamily said...

I love your post. It is so stringham...numbers, numbers, numbers, you little super achievers you :) Congratulations. You guys are the best.
Becky