Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rebuttal

Let's clarify.  13 bikes, yes.  Not all Shawn's.  In fact, only two are mine.  1 road bike, 1 Mtn bike, which is almost as old as our marriage.  We also have a Madsen, which is a "family" bike   The rest include many sizes of children's bikes, from plastic 3 wheelers to tag-a-longs.  It is true if you are thinking of purchasing any type of bike accessory and want to try it out, come here first.  

Yes, I have plenty of skis, again, only three I currently ski on.  1 Alpine, 1 Telemark, 1 cross-country.  Not excessive.  The rest are my collection, which one day will hang on the walls of a mountain cabin.  You'll be impressed in the distant future.  I have a pair of skis from most decades dating back to the 20's.  

It is true, after the garage vomiting most of the contents onto the drive way today, I am pretty excited to park my car in the garage again.   But I did miss the ski sale.  

3 comments:

Rachel said...

A couple of things. First, if you are using all of the stuff you have, then great. Also, I have nothing to say on keeping things for the future, seeing as how Troy has kept a rather ratty old victrola in the garage for me for many years. I will get to it someday, as you will your skis. And now, what are you going to do with all the stuff on your lawn now that the car is in the garage?

KimberlyD said...

Thanks for all of the times you have let us try out various bike accesories!

skinny said...

All cars and stuff back in garage living happily together. Nothing on the lawn except pears. That is a different story.