Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday's Fieldtrip

In an attempt to enjoy the last week of summer as much as possible, we are trying to do at least one fun activity everyday.  So, today, we went to see the movie "Up" in 3-D.  The photo is from my phone, so it isn't great, but still documents the event. Here's the gang in their 3-D glasses.After the movie, my kids were starving and since there is no food at home, we also stopped for bagels.  When the kids were telling Shawn about going to the movie, Amelia declared, "Yeah, but I really wanted to see "Down".  Maybe one day, that movie will be made, too.  So far, we have finished up both days with at least some of us going swimming.  Hopefully, we can find enough things to keep us busy for the rest of the week.  I think tomorrow it may be slurpees and the park.  Anyone is welcome to join us!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Alright, you're going to have to teach me how to transfer photos from my phone. Can't wait for slurpees and the park tomorrow.