Friday, August 21, 2009

Thursday

For Thursday's adventure in the week of fun, we went to the fountain at Gateway.  It was a nice hot day and the kids had a great time.  At the end of the afternoon, they were all yelling, "That was awesome!! Let's come back tomorrow and bring goggles!"  Here are a bunch of pictures that I took of all the kids.












We followed up our water adventure with Jambas and then ran off to the kids SEP's.  But just in case we hadn't had enough fun for the day, we also went boating for the evening.  Beautiful, calm water and everyone had a chance to get out on the water. (Sorry no photos.)  The one drawback to this week is that I have not had time to do anything at home.  I was tempted to post photos of the disaster that is my house and yard, but then decided I didn't need to embarrass myself that way.  It is really bad.  There are dishes piled up, groceries, towels and laundry, various clothes and toys and movies spread all around.  It's easier for me to pack everyone up and leave then to sit here in the middle of the mess!  We're still undecided on the next adventure, but we better figure it out fast because we still have to do all of our back to school shopping!

1 comment:

gbknaub said...

Trust me Melissa the kids won't care about the clean house. What is important are the memories you are making. I worried too much about the clean house and lost out on precious memories. gbk