Friday, August 28, 2009

The New 'Do

If there is one thing that we have a lot of around here, it's hair.  Haircuts are few and far between and often require bribes (Boy or girl).  Today I was taking Samantha in for a much needed trim and Amelia insisted that she wanted her hair cut to her shoulders.  Now, I realize this isn't necessarily short in the world of hair, but it's pretty short for around here.  I kept asking,  "Are you sure?  You really want it that short?"  She said she did, and I figured, why not, it will only make things that much easier and faster every morning.  So here's the result.Nothing too fancy, but I think it turned out really cute.  Now she says, "actually I think I want it to my neck".  Once I get used to this, maybe I will consider it.  I had hoped to be able to leave with just the 2 haircuts, but Duffy was pretty upset when I said it was time to go so she got a trim, too.  But since she and Samantha both want hair "down to their bums", there wasn't a very drastic change - just evening out the ends.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! And definitely easier. You have enough work doing Samantha's hair!

KimberlyD said...

Very cute! Wow, you had a full day.