Friday, October 24, 2014

Shawn in San Diego

Shortly after I got back from St. George, (where, mind you, I had to pack for 3 kids and clean up after them and feed them and entertain them and all that goes along with that while Shawn stayed home with the teenagers who require very little in the way of care), Shawn headed off all by himself (OK not all by himself, but with only a friend) to beautiful San Diego.  ( I have absolutely no bitter feelings about this at all by the way.)
Anyway, his friend Joel invited him to go along on this sort of business retreat thing where you hobnob with other business people and make connections in the business world all while enjoying all the amenities at the resort.  I may have been just slightly jealous.  Although i am really glad he got to go because I think he really needed the break.
He told me he didn't send me all of his pictures because he knew it would make me jealous.  I think he was right.  The ones he sent did the job.


More golfing.







Yum.  I wish he could have saved me just a little of the desserts.

Anyway, he had a great time and I think he really enjoyed the break.  I'm just sorry I couldn't be there too.

No comments: